Like any other sport, there are rules of the road that keep everyone happy and safe! Bringing new members into our club or the sport requires a bit of education as well.
- Obey all signs and ski within your ability.
- Pack out all garbage, do not litter.
- If you happen to fall, fill in your hole and fix the track.
- Avoid herringbone on set tracks.
- When stopping, move to the side of the trail.
- Skiers coming downhill have the right-of-way. Slower skiers should give way to faster skiers.Faster skiers should give a courteous warning when passing slower skiers.
- When skiing in a group, please travel in single file and ensure that you do not block the trail for others.
- Snowshoeing is not permitted on groomed trails, except where snowshoe trails intersect with XC trails. At these points, all users should exercise caution and respect.
- Absolutely NO DOGS allowed on our ski and snowshoe trail system. NO exceptions.
- Always display your ski pass. If you do not have a pass, and come to ski after Lodge open hours, please pay in the Honour box, located at the sign by the parking lot.