The 100 Mile Nordics Offer
- 45km groomed Nordic ski trails for classic and skating
- Snowshoe trails
- 2.5km of lit night trails
- A spacious lodge and cafe that offers legendary soup and snacks
- An Adventure Park for young skiers to explore and enjoy
- Cross country ski and snowshoe rentals
- Chariot rentals for families with small children
- Kids play area in lodge
- Racers and families alike LOVE our trails
- Two cabins on our trails to visit and explore
- Night skiing daily until 10pm. (Please put money in box at entrance )
- Lodge open: daily from 9am-4pm and until 10pm Wednesdays.
- Call For Info: 250-395-2104
- Read about us on Trip Advisor
- Pay with cash, debit or credit card
Frequently Asked Questions
Self Serve Night Skiing until 10pm (timed light system)
We offer two snowshoe loop trails. The rate is $5. You can also rent snowshoes. There is a payment box if you wish to go out after 3pm.
A lot of people find Nordic skiing very intimidating. Our advice, just take it one glide at a time! If you walk, you can nordic ski. The best part about our club is the small, friendly vibe that allows anyone to feel comfortable. If you are curious, simply come up to the club any day of the week and rent some gear or take a lesson.